Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween!

So for Halloween this year, unfortunately, I was unable to spend it with my lovely girlfriend Lindsay, that was the first time we spent actual time with each other. We watched the movie Signs and passed out candy and made fun of all the old people still going around for candy. That girl is something else. But anywho, I chilled with my friend Rachel Leber and her roommates. I was a hippie as you might be able to tell from the pictures. Have yourself a look see.
Rachel and I, She was a cat LAME!
In the car on the way to the Shelbourne Party! CRAZIEST party in Rexburg. Tons of Rootbeer(sad thing is i'm not joking, actual kegs of literal rootbeer)!

Once again in the car, the other two girls in the back seat would scream and turn away everytime I went to take a picture of them.

And lastly, this is my alter ego, his name is Jefferey. He haunts Brighton Apartments (my dwelling) in a blue BYU I wrestling singlet long hippie hair bandana and glasses complete with authentic asics wrestling shoes.

5 comments:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Your look so creppy! What a Goof!! Haha Rootbeer! That is too funny! Those weird mormons! hee hee! And Jeffery has got to go! Never again!! Love ya!! I am excited you got a BLOG!!

Lisa said...

Wow a blog!!! Love the halloween get up. Looks like you are enjoying the college life.

Kassi said...

Love the alter ego Kendon!! And I'm glad to see that you have joined the blogging world!!

Rachel Marie said...

kendon! cats are not lame! you are lame! ha ha... oh and welcome to the blogging world!.. ha ha...

Brittany said...

Kendon, youre such a nerd. I love the wrestling costume! Did you ever wrestle Snowflake when you were in high school? My boyfriend, Bo, might have wrestled you guys during 05 and 06.