Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gardening, Playing, Sleeping, Downloading.....Working?

I've been up to a whole mess of things lately. But....unfortunately/fortunately, I got a job. So, now it's time to get back the serious stuff. I'm going to be working for a company that runs all the Lake Pleasant facilities doing maintenance for them. We'll see how it goes. I'm pretty stoked actually. I just got back from Claudia's house (that's my older sister for those who don't know) and we chilled with the family. Every time we hang out with family I love it! We have a heck of a time making fun of each other and what not. I'm really grateful for them and all there examples, love, and support. Love you guys! Happy Father's day to my dad and all you other dads out there!

2 comments:

BLY and LOU said...

I'm so happy that you love to hang out with your family!!! we love it when you hang out with us :)

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

I love when we hang out too! It is way more fun when we are all there! I am so excited for you and your new job! Dad said you saw a mountain lion!!!! Yikes! Love you!!!