Saturday, September 17, 2011

Yahoo!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

No everyone I did not disappear! Except I'm sure for some that would have been bearable! I have moved to the great state of Utah......I've always been opposed to ever living up here, but so far I really like it. Winter hasn't hit thought and we'll see how it all plays out.

I'm currently putting in job applications like crazy! I've already got one job selling sunglasses, but I don't like it, so I'm looking for a second and or better job. I'm going to hopefully have lots of stuff for you all to see soon! I'm tired now and going to bed. Goodnight!

2 comments:

BLY and LOU said...

glad you're back!!!

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Boy! I miss you! HAHA I love the title to your last post! I want to hear more about Provo! Is it just so green and pretty! And good luck this winter! Have you bought a good coat!?!?