Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello Hello!

Sorry, it's been a while since I've posted last! I'll catch you up real quick. A week ago I went to California with my friends Danielle, Eric, and Bret. We stayed with my aunt, Shanna, in Poway. I don't think we were even there for 72 hours, but 20 hours of the time we were there was spent on the beach! It was way too much fun, I didn't even get in trouble with the law, which I am semi-infamous for! We visited the San Diego temple, so gorgeous! And hung out with my cousin Kimbre, went and slept through Harry Potter 7 p 2 for 9 dollars, and many other random events of spontaneity.

This next week I have all planned out, and I'm stoked for it! Monday, I'm going to go wrestle at Dysart High School; Tuesday, I'm going to wrestle at Valley Vista High School; Wednesday, I'm working; Thursday, I'm working; THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN Friday I leave for HAWAII!!!!!!!! My dear cousin Brenn McWhorter is getting married to a Kaulin Krebbs on Saturday in Hawaii, so it was a perfect excuse to visit the tropics! I haven't decided between Snorkeling while I'm there or Shark diving! I'm probably going to end up doing both, but I'm very excited!

1 comment:

Susie said...

What college are you wrestling for?? Ever visit Tucson for a match??