Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Joys of Sundays!

Sundays are like my Saturdays for most people....But better. I wake up at whatever time I want, this morning was 7:20 am to be able to get to my friend Jordan Hunters homecoming (Which was awesome by the way, best talk I've ever heard on the blessings of trials). I then went outside in the foyer where I chit chatted for 2 hours with my friends from high school Jordan McCalpin (Who's recently engaged), Peri Musser, Shawna Gulledge, Eric Blackham, and Peri's parents, Dan and Staphanie. I then went to Jordan's home where I talked to more old friends for another 2 hous. Went to the remainder of singles ward, got done, went to Eric's house, ate food with his family, went home and bought a plane ticket to HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!! Good full sabath day!

1 comment:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

for brenn's wedding?!?!?! Oh and Jim said he saw you! I didn't know Jordan was having his homecoming! Very cool!