Sunday, July 3, 2011

Whew!

I made it! Weekend! well not exactly yet, I still unfortunately have to work during the fireworks display tonight at the lake, but I'm pretty sure that will be fun!

Lately, I've been having these ridiculously overwhelming bursts of happiness, they are so intense at times that I sometimes don't think I can keep them concealed, but I always do. This last week I had a big family party, I love being able to see them! The gathering was more than needed and I was glad I could make it there. I'm tired all the time now it seems, I don't have much of a social life, because all I do is work and sleep. But that's ok with me, I'll have plenty of chance to socialize once my summer is over. I'm working roughly 50ish hours this week, I'm pretty stoked because of overtime pay.

At work I have plenty of time to think, no music, working in the heat, working alone, doing manual labor...so I take as much pressure of my job by perusing through my brain nitpicking at each category I could do better in my life. I guess you could call it a personal inventory. It's opened my mind to a lot of things, helps me see more clearly and what not and I'm very grateful for that.

I've got a few new pictures I could post, but I'll wait until another time to post them. Love you!

1 comment:

BLY and LOU said...

bursts of happiness are great!!! Yeah!!!