Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Best of Kendon

I'm calling this post The Best of Kendon, simply because these people and many more that I couldn't find pictures of are accredited to the BEST times in my life, who I am, and how my life is today. I'm very grateful for them and there love and guidance through my life. If you look at this and aren't listed I'm sorry, you obviously didn't do much for me....No just kidding, I probably just didn't find a picture of you. Thank you everyone for everything.
































4 comments:

BLY and LOU said...

Awww! Kendon, you have an awesome bunch of people in your life. I'm glad to be one of them! love ya

BLY and LOU said...

you better add my blog to your blog list... I mean it!

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Your Mom is crazy! But I love you both!!! Very cool post! We are all blessed to have you as part of our lives as well!

Lindsay said...

This was a very nice post. I agree with your mom, you have amazing people in your life!