Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A New Life in November!

Holy Moly! So I've been trying to get this posted for about 3 days! Grrrrerererer!

Recap: I went hunting with dad was the last time we talked. So we were up by Ashfork and Seligman, kinda that area. Didn't really see anything, got really close, just couldn't see any. So after two days, I called it a hunt and went home to spend some time at home. I got back, didn't really do much, worked until Fall sing. That was fun, not the best performance I've been in, but they were good. and this Tuesday we had Kirby Heyborne come and talk to us at devotional, that was ok to. I wasn't too impressed. But all of this is just things I've done. Now I'm going to talk about what I'm going to do.

November....I'm starting a new theme, a New Life in November. I'm going to live more closely to my Heavenly Father and be more productive in means of spiritual matters. I'm starting t0 get all of the physical and financial things down, but that is ALWAYS in correlation with the spirit.
So a New Life in November. It's gonna be a challenge, but i'm up for it.

Here's a cool picture I took on my big road trip, I did some editing to it, tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

I think it is awesome that you are working so hard. After High School is so difficult for most people, you have ideas and are trying new things, but it takes awhile to really figure out how it works! I am very proud of you!!! I hope you know that and I love you very much! If you ever need anything or someone to talk to I will be there to do what I can! Thanks for posting! I like reading it :)

BLY and LOU said...

I really like the photo and I really like your commitment to improve! I am proud of you too and I love you very much!!! (is that too mushy for a mom to say?)you are my favorite boy in the whole wide world and when you are 50 you'll still be my favorite boy!!!