Sunday, November 7, 2010

Homecoming!

This week was homecoming! To kick off the week, I worked...I've been doing a lot of that lately. It's good though because I need it...Wednesday was the only day this week that I've ended up not working since Saturday the 30th and Friday and Saturday of this week were the only two days that I didn't have to close at work since last Saturday. So I've been really busy. Tonight/Saturday the 6th was the EAC Homecoming football game! My buddy Mark and I painted our whole bodies purple with gold writting and Gila Monster patterns on our faces. The game was really fun! We barely won 14-13 though.





I've been doing really well with my New Life in November commitment! Holy Crazy, it feels like life is so slow sometimes. My new favorite word is Cerbozzled, it's said in How the Grinch Stole Christmas! I am really tired and just rambling now, so I'm gonna go to bed, good night!

This is my latest favorite picture that I took, my friend Jessica let me take pictures of her the other day and it was pretty awesome, I have a lot more.