Monday, November 22, 2010

Making fun!

I've been working at domino's the last week...It's ok, I miss Papa John's. I make better money at Domino's but I don't think the people change is worth it any longer. Oh well... I have been trying to type the things that come to me. As deep or shallow as they may be...I guess, since I've been watching the short clips on the bottom of the home page at LDS.org I should be giving thanks daily (One of the clip titles). So from this day forward I'm going to take at least 20 minutes to observe something that I'm thankful for. Today's subject is going to be food. I'm very grateful for food! I've been very blessed to always have something to eat. I've been limited on my food choice, but I've never not had any food. today I woke up and had the best eggs of my life today! And I thank Heavenly Father for his gift of chow! I can't wait for THANKSGIVING! Disclaimer: There is no pertinence to the subject matter and what was written.

4 comments:

Josh and Claudia Tieman said...

Well, I am thankful for you little bro! And that you are working hard! I am very proud of you! I think I have said that before, but I want you to know that I love you! Can't wait to see you in 3 days and enjoy that food with you!!

BLY and LOU said...

what do you want for thanksgiving?

Kassi said...

All I have to say is Amen brother Kendon! I have a deep lover for food as well!

Susie said...

I just found your blog again... I'm so impressed with all your thoughts - you are a deep thinker!! Love it. I love the analogy of the sliver in your hand - I love it when teaching moments come to me like that - you really can feel the Spirit close. Thank you Kendon - you are an awesome young man!!